My Zimbio
Top Stories

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Of all the people to give McCain a break...

Bill Clinton today says that McCain's suggestion to delay the debates was in good faith. Wasn't this the man getting attacked left and right by Republicans when he was in office? Bill Clinton knows exactly what's going on and he's politically posturing AGAINST Obama. What a sack of shit. He's been in the political game long enough. He can see through McCain's bull and he's intentionally choosing to be coy and 'diplomatic.' Now I'm not sure if Hillary's pledge to campaign for Obama in Ohio is genuine or is just hedging.
Hedging in this sense:
If Bill's McCain pander works and Obama loses and Hillary runs in 2012 she can say she did everything she could to help.

Every time I begin to respect Clinton again he pulls some stupid shit like this. If I were Obama I would anticipate winning with little or no help from the Clintons.

No comments: