My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Finally...

I finally finished the book I was reading ('Against All Enemies' by Richard Clarke). It had been 2 and a half weeks which is quite a long time to not finish a book I think (especially when the book isn't really that long)

Random thing I did today: Rev Run (of Run DMC and MTV's "Run's House") was at Brookline Booksmith signing his new book on parenting with his wife and his two youngest sons so I got to meet (actually it was more like see) them and get my book signed by all four of them.

And finally Barack Obama chose a running mate. Congrats to Joe Biden. I love him as a guy and his policies are ok. He was better than Kaine or Bayh and his smarminess will be fun to watch on the campaign trail. Although it seems that (if Obama is elected and re-elected to a second term) we may have another VP who won't run for president after his VP term is up. That would be two in a row. Very strange if it happens.

2 comments:

Allison C. said...

you've stopped blogging (again). :(

Hannah said...

tommy. get a grip. how can you not be blogging about sarah palin and the miserable state of the world? good lord.