My Zimbio
Top Stories

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I AM SO EFFING HAPPY!

As of September 8th Rachel Maddow has her own show on MSNBC at 9 PM! For those of you who watch, know and love MSNBC like I do this has been a long time coming and one of the biggest oversights and 'duh' choices on cable news.

I don't know what this is going to mean for Verdict with Dan Abrams (whose time slot she is going into) but I hope it sticks around cause it's a pretty good show and Abrams does a good job.

If I had to make a suggestion I would get rid of Hardball's re-air and do something like this:
5PM Race for the White House with David Gregory
6PM Hardball with Chris Matthews
7PM Verdict with Dan Abrams
8PM Countdown with Keith Olbermann
9PM Rachel Maddow's new show (untitled as of now)
10PM Countdown reair

I'm not married to the order of the 5-7 PM programs. I also think they could slide Abrams back to 11PM but I would also like to see a reair of Maddow's show (maybe at midnight or 1)

Update: Apparently Abrams is just losing his show but staying on as head legal analyst for NBC and MSNBC. If Tucker Carlson is any hint Dan is going to see a severe cut in his time. It's too bad because I thought he did a good job.

No comments: