My Zimbio
Top Stories

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hillary's foreign policy: insults

So Hillary had criticized Obama for saying that he would sit down and talk with our enemies citing "we should never negotiate out of fear, but we should never fear to negotiate." Hillary claimed this was naive.

Well apparently her form of foreign policy is name calling and insults. Hillary claimed that Putin "doesn't have a soul." Call me naive but I think I'd prefer Obama's take on foreign relations. This just seems childish.

Putin responds by saying "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head." If this counts as experience on Hillary's part I don't think I want it. I don't want our president, or even our democratic nominee, to have personal problems with a leader of another country (especially a G8 country).

No comments: